Intercultural Communication at Universidad del Norte
Popular Posts
(no title)
Good Morning, Our next activity is : 1. Read about “Bangkok’s ‘Mexican’ Gangsters”, post your response, & comment on another stude...
Trailer | Pelo Malo
(no title)
Hi guys, here we have our next activity. Remember all these blog post count as quizzes. Watch the video about racism against AfroColombian...
(no title)
Good Afternoon My dear students, Our next task is to answer the question on page 62. How do these examples of racism against Afro-Latino...
(no title)
Good afternoon, My name is Mercedes Castillo. I am from Barranquilla Colombia. I have been working at Uninorte for about a year, besides I...
Subculture
Watch the video about racism against AfroColombians http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiGKIO722HA , post your response & comments on ano...
(no title)
http://youtu.be/jp0qsT8iFn8
Barranquilla's Carnival
Opinion Essay or Persuasive Essay
(no title)
Good Morning, I have posted some links for you to watch some videos on internet, to obatin ideas or information for your essay. Here is a...
Friday, April 17, 2015
Good Morning,
I have posted some links for you to watch some videos on internet, to obatin ideas or information for your essay.
Here is another link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
2014/05/01/gursant-singh-jury-
duty-dagger-kirpan_n_5246955.
html
I hope these videos help you a lot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment